Thursday, January 17

Invitation Set: Hawaii Wedding








First I will give credit where credit is due and say that the bride I designed this for was one of the sweetest people I've ever worked with. This is a full invitation set I designed for a destination wedding in Hawaii. The base card used was a 5x7 handmade paper from twinrocker. ( Amazing paper!) First layer is a hand -torn mulberry sheet. Then each invitation had its own handpainted illustration in watercolor & gouche. The inside text was written in pointed pen using a style I designed -ASIA. The ink was a deep, glossy brown contrasting nicely with the opaque finish of the other elements. Full invitation set included hand addressed envelopes, RSVP cards and envelopes.

3 comments:

ScottyFaye said...

hey beautiful I love your blogspot :)

I found this cool website where you can find different layouts that work for blogspot/blogger.. same thing.

http://personalweb.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=personalweb&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.isnaini.com%2Fblogger-templates%2F

I hope that's the right one.
Ok and just read the directions first though on that page.. you have to change the settings or something. Yeah I changed my layout but I found out that it changed so my banner didn't show so I changed it back cause I like the banner.

ScottyFaye said...

oh my cool sister Danae made it.. yeah she's amazing.
:)

ScottyFaye said...

*chants*
We want new pictures!
We want new pictures!
We want new pictures!
We want new pictures!
We want new pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin