Sunday, April 6

Graceful Envelope Contest

I have sadly neglected my blog these last few weeks! At least you know I have been a good girl and been making a lot of pretty letters. In between this spring rush of wedding orders, I am soon going to take the time, (for the first time) to enter the "Graceful Envelope Contest". I have been reminding myself to enter year after year, and finally, in my 27th year of life, I have decided to take the plunge. I wanted to blog about it now, so that those of you who *gasp* may have not heard of it, and have some artsy tendencies, can get your envelope mailed in time! The theme this year is "C's the day!" That means: ANYTHING that begins with the letter "C". (....Coffee Cake and Creamy Cappuccino??)

Click here for the complete details. Good Luck!!!

~Pictured below are my two favorite winning entires from 2007, where "A Mailable Feast" was the category~

2007 Winners Category: Monica Lima Mirones


2007 Honorable Mentions Category: Cindy Cooper


1 comment:

Scotty said...

Ooh that sounds exciting!
write me and fill me in on all the details that only little sisters can know! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin