Monday, September 1

Delicate hand-stamped pottery


I came across another wonderful etsy site today and had to share. Caroline Vasquez, the creator of "Palomas Nest" says about her work:

"Each piece is designed and hand-crafted in my home studio in Austin, Texas, by me, with care, pride, and passion. I use only all natural materials including fine clays, wood, paper, and cloth.

My inspiration lies in the purity of the materials that I use, and the idea that something so simple can be so bold.
By adding text, I give written ideas, feelings, and daydreams a place to rest.

All of my ceramic items are crafted from either white earthenware clay or porcelain clay. Custom orders are always welcome. I hope you enjoy my designs as much as I enjoy creating them."



I love the way she incorporates text into the pottery! Truly unique and beautiful. Pictured here are some of my favorites of her creations, but you can check out her etsy shop for yourself here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin