Friday, November 21

Amazing Grace {round two}


I made this for my dear mommy after she loved the first one I made. She said, "Make it EXACTLY like the last one." (I think she had an uneasy feeling that I would try to make it "better" and not succeed.)


Not completely exact, but at least it's the same text and same paper... and I think the colors in the filigree are nicer in my latest. I couldn't resist trying some new-to-me lettering I found in the Ames Compendium of Practical and Ornamental Penmanship book for the title. (whew.... breathe.) You can find it at John Neal Books .... I won't give you the exact link because you really must browse around.... there's too much good stuff to miss!!




2 comments:

God's Blessings Photography said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Do you sell them?

Danae said...

Thanks so much!! I do custom orders, but this original is not available :) Let me know if you're interested in commissioning a piece, happy to talk it over with you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin