Friday, July 17

Guest book "Signing Page"

Here is a recent wedding signing page... my favorite custom made guest book! I haven't been posting ALL of these, because a too much of a good thing can be - well, too much.



I especially like the final result on this one because of the colors the bride chose and the sweet peony. The paper is Canson Mi-Teintes art paper, paint is watercolor, and the calligraphy is done in watercolor mixed with gum arabic and one of my favorite nibs, the Principal EF.


And least I forget to mention... I recently acquired the long-anticipated digital SLR camera I've been coveting! I'll be working on my photography techniques but comparatively speaking, these pictures look so much better than the last "signing page" pictures, don't they?

Have a great day lovely friends!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin