Tuesday, July 7

Thomas Paul Inspiration


I fell in love with Thomas Paul designs the first time I laid eyes on the gorgeous lovebird rug!

Since then, Anthropologie began offering the similar "Dawn Song" rug in my current fave color, light-aqua-ish-blue.

Since neither of these beauties is on the budget at this time, I opted for a yard of this fabric, found at Calico Corners. This was a super fun, easy and budget-friendly project!! I picked up a cute, but love-needy chair on craigslist, sanded lightly, painted it white, (about 10 coats) and finished of with spray polyurethane. It really is worth it to be patient and wait for the paint to dry in-between coats. I cut the fabric to size and stapled it tightly around the edges.


Voila! My Thomas Paul fix for under $50! Plus with more than half a yard of fabric left over, I can still make a throw pillow, fabric flag garland, dinner napkins, or.....?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin