Thursday, December 3

Lisa Leonard - A chance to win...

I came across Lisa Leonards lovely hand stamped jewelry via ohhellofriend.... Oh my goodness what gorgeous jewelry!! I am currently wearing a very similar piece that was given to me as a gift, and now I know where to find this loveliness! I love that everything is customizable! These are affordable eneough to make great Christmas gifts, too.


Lisa says, "We create custom hand-stamped jewelry using sterling silver, freshwater pearls and lots of love and care. We want our designs to be very unique."



For a chance to win a $50 gift certificate towards anything in her shop from now until Dec. 7th, Visit lisa leonard and then head over to Ohhellofriend to leave a comment
with your favorite item from the shop. Good luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin