Thursday, March 4

Angled + Calligraphy




Angled + Calligraphy, originally uploaded by Miss Danae.

Flowing lettering angled across soft white paper... this wedding invitation suite has been one of my favorite creations of the year! The Bahamas map was especially fun since I didn't know as much about the island as I thought after all the research. Ever heard of the "Glass window bridge?" Google it!




To see larger pictures, visit these images on my flickr page. Just click the flickr badge on the left side of this page.


2 comments:

Sandi Silvious said...

Beautiful, Danae! So beautiful!!

Merissa Cherie said...

That angle makes it so cool and grabs your attention. I'm not sure if calligraphers have been doing this forever but it sure makes it look fresh and modern. xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin