Wednesday, August 18

Catching up...

It's been too long since I've posted last, I know! Thank you so much for stopping by, and for those who wrote to tell me how much they enjoy my blog :)

The summer has been a pretty hectic one around here with a steady workflow and kids to entertain as well! I'll be posting regularly once or twice a week from now on, so please check back often.

Here are some of the projects that have kept me busy lately, more to follow!



Rehearsal dinner invitations


I thought I would mention this calligraphy envelope addressing order I did - the envelopes were a huge 9x12!


This is a huge "envelope" that will be framed as a display in "The Wessler" home.


I must have made 15 signing scrolls just this month - they sure do keep me busy. They are so much fun designing though because they are all so different in coloring and illustrations.


I moved this summer! (Just down the road!) But still, it takes time to set it all up ... whew!


6 comments:

la petite coquine said...

Your new home looks gorgeous (as does your work)! I love the exposed wooden beams.

Jane Farr said...

Fabulous work and gorgeous new home Danae!!!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim said...

Your home is beautiful, and your work is such an inspiration to me... always enjoy your posts. :)

Jacjac said...

LOVE your area rug! Would you mind sharing where you got it??

Danae said...

Hi Jacjac, not at all... I purchased it at CostPlus World Market... I loved the pattern too, but it does require a substantial rug pad, fyi ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin