Thursday, November 11

Pink Party Calligraphy

Honestly, yesterday was the most awful day! It's been awhile since a cold actually had me bedridden. In the midst of my misery, I received an email from the lovely Miss Katie Phipps that totally brightened my day! Katie planned an amazingly beautiful surprise birthday party for her friend Kathleen, writer of blog twig & thistle, and here are some gorgeous photos! And oh yeah, what do I have to do with it? I had the pleasure of designing the invitations ;)


Being that this particular shade of pink is one of my all time favorite colors - combine glitter, gold, felt, glassware, gaah! I love every last detail.






(And if this all wasn't good enough, twig&thistle also featured my work today - thanks Kathleen!)
For the full blog post and more pictures, visit twig&thistle.

2 comments:

Caligrafia Bella said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors!!

Danae said...

Thank you! I love the colors too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin