Saturday, February 26

e.Danae in Martha Stewart Spring Wedding Magazine!


I just picked up the Spring '11 issue of Martha Stewart's wedding magazine, and you should too! ( thought it wasn't going to be out until the 28th, but it was at my local Borders yesterday.) I am so pleased to have my illustrated wedding maps featured in their wonderful"Written by Hand" section.

A table card of mine is featured here as well, the "Table Trois" in casual spencerian... I'll be back to talk about the letterpress maps that were featured later this week, because I do so love talking about calligraphy, letterpress and lovely, luxurious paper!



Lower two maps on right, by e.Danae

7 comments:

Grace said...

Congratulations Danae! How exciting! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to pick up a copy.

Hope you're well!

xo,
Grace

kimby said...

This is awesome! I have been following your blog for a while now. A couple years back, I was the one that asked you a bunch of questions about how to get started in calligraphy, and what kind of nib I should buy.
Just wanted to say that I have been practicing copperplate on/off now (I took a short class with Sara Loesch-Frank), and your work is always inspirational. I definitely need more practice, but I just wanted to say hi and thank you again for being so gracious in sharing your experience and love for calligraphy. Your work is beautiful and inspires me to practice more. :)

~Kim

Danae said...

Thank you Grace!! (Letter coming soon!)

Danae said...

Kim,

Thanks so much for your nice comment - I'm glad to hear that you are maintaining your interest in calligraphy and learning more!

Please stay in touch!

xo, Danae

Jane Farr said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations Danae!! So very exciting and well deserved! :)

Danae said...

Thanks for your kind words Jane!

Merissa Cherie said...

This is so great! Congratulations!
Weddings is by far my favorite magazine. I've kept my subscription even after I was married, and I've been married for 10 years now. I can't wait to take a closer look at your work in the current issue. I'm hoping to receive my copy soon. It seems that in Hawaii, we're always the last to get it.
Again, congratulations and keep up the beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin