Friday, February 18

Etsy finds


Happy Friday! I haven't showed off my Etsy finds in awhile, so I thought that would be a fun thing to feature today. I am constantly amazed at the talent contained within etsy. I am even trying to convince a few good friends of mine to create etsy shops to share their creativity with the world. If you are a creative person thinking of opening up an etsy shop, don't underestimate yourself, just go ahead with it!

This shop is just spilling over with sweetness and creativity! I've seen a lot of these fabric flowers (and love them all) but of course, I am partial to one with lettering on it.


A little bit about myself: I'm a Canadian - Lived and taught English in Japan for 8 months and loved it there! - Have a 2-year-old darling little monster - Have a wonderful, loving, supportive hubby - Love old craftsman style character homes (happy to be living in one now)

I love the color combinations of this lovely little pottery dish. (Even the aqua background was a striking choice.) It doesn't have to be valentines day to share the love!
"i am an artist and stay at home mother of two delightful small people. i have a degree in fine arts with a focus in ceramics... i love to carve stamps and make molds from vintage pieces and everyday objects and interject the resulting textures into my work...."

Maybe because I grew up in Oregon... but what's not to love about this print? The shop also has a similar California print.
"I am an artist/illustrator living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Birds, woodland animals and the flora they flaunt in are what I enjoy most."


I really don't need to be reminded... but, love the type and I can envision exactly where I would display this in my dining room. This shop contains SO many wonderful letterpress items .
"Charming painter turned letterpress printer + Art school dropout turned tattoo artist bond over a love of music, quirky collections and dusty junk shops. One, big, drafty house, three rescue dogs, and a chance meeting with a true old time printer............Roll & Tumble Press is born."

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

2 comments:

Jane Farr said...

ooooh! That "Eat" sign...love, love it!

Danae said...

I know, isn't it just so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin